Sunday, December 14, 2008

Gearing Up for Christmas


As far as weeks go, this week has been quite uneventful. I continued with radiation treatments Monday through Thursday without difficulty. Friday the radiation department was shut down for computer upgrades, which was disappointing because I'll be missing some treatments during the holidays. Hopefully it will all work out in the long run.
We are busy getting ready for Christmas. Bruce and I were able to enjoy a night out together and attend his work Christmas party. The boys enjoy taking turns putting a new character on the Advent calander each night. Landon is so excited to be working on his homemade Christmas presents for his cousins. He also wants to have Santa's phone number so he can make sure he is on the good list. Xander gets out of bed every night and asks, "Is tonight a Santa night?" Ryker loves Christmas music and Christams lights! He also has a hard time keeping his paws off the ornaments. We are so grateful for the snow because it adds so much to the season. Bruce has begun creating his annual sledding mound in the front yard.
We hope that you all are enjoying this blessed time of year. We have received many Christmas cards from family and friends and look forward to hearing from all of you.
love, Jeanel

2 comments:

meegz said...

We saw that snow mound tonight -- it's already HUGE.:) Glad to chat today -- even if it wasn't as long as I"d like. Take care --

Julie said...

The ornament 'fight' is on! Noah takes them off then tells me, "Back." but, they never quite make it back on the tree.
I saw that mound last year, I did't realize it was for sledding, I just thought it was from the snowblower. My kids would be so jealous!