Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family Head Shaving

My blog has actually been haunting me for quite some time. Sorry it has been soooo long.

On March 13th we had a family head shaving party at Suzette's. My hair was falling out in clumps and the bald patches were becoming too obvious. Landon and my niece, Alision took turns cutting my hair (nothing to lose) and my nephew, Sam pulled a huge chunk out which left a bald patch the was visible even after the shaving. All of the boys decided to have their heads shaved too. On the up side, it has been so nice not having to do my hair and we don't even have to comb the boys hair!




I'm still not a huge fan of head gear, so I spend most of my time without anything on my head. The boys and Bruce are used to it. My head is either hot or cold, so my scarves and hats come on and off frequently.

Life is good at the Stanley home. We continue contently down our path of 'new normal'. Bruce is 95% better. He is back to a full work load and is able to help around the house again. I finished my 8th chemo treatment and have maintained a good level of energy.

We survived spring break spending a few days at Suzette's house, having fun at Chuck E. Cheese, and attending multiple parties. We all had a great time and I had a glimpse of what summer will be like...

love to you all!
Jeanel

1 comments:

Anna Linnea said...

Love it! Wish I was there to shave my head with you, I would love a good excuse to not have to do my hair for a few months! Cant wait to see you guys!