Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Fight Begins!!!!






Today we had a "Start the Fight" party for Jeanel.  It was amazing the love and support she has around her.  She is in good spirits and was grateful to those who attended and send letter!!!  She had port placed Tues, second dose of chemo Wed and her father, brother and sister-in-law left Fri.  Her only affects so far from the chemo is a little acne and soreness.  She is one AMAZING women.  Her strength is incredible.  She and Bruce are off for a weekend together.  Much needed time!!!  Thanks to all!!!  We will be hopefully posting each week.  Please feel free to leave comments.  Jeanel will be checking the sight regularly.


7 comments:

meegz said...

We were so glad to see you today -- you look GREAT! ACNE?? ENJOY park city, you two deserve it!
We do love you and care deeply about your happiness.

routsonr said...

Thanks for allowing us to be part of your fight. If you need ANYTHING, just let us know. We will always be here for you. I can't wait for the hair cutting party. We love you. Rob and Kim.

Gloria Otto said...

Hi Jeanel,

I'm glad your fight party was a huge success and you came prepared to be a true ' Princess Warrior' ready to take on the battle with Inflammatory Breast Cancer.

May your courage be contagious and your resolve be rewarded.

Packbuck said...

Jeanel, Bruce & Family:

Just saw you yesterday and am already missing you guys. The party was great. Brooke & husband were great hosts. Jeanel, it was so nice to see all the support you have from neighbors, co-workers & family.

Hope you're enjoying the hot tubs @ the Mountain. I'm wondering if Jeanel is able to sit in all those WONDERFUL hot tubs with her "chemo tube".

I'll see you on "Turkey Tuesday".

Paul

PS (Jeanel/Bruce, I tried showing you my company's website yesterday. If you're just chillin' in your room--check it out www.bullfroghost.net.)

Gloria Otto said...

Hi Jeanel,
The pictures from the party were just wonderful to see everyone, and a huge thanks to all the children and their spouces for being there united as a fmily, one for all and all for one. You are all the best of the best and I love you with all my heart.

Packbuck said...

Jeanel,

Hope round 3 of chemo went well today. I'll see you tomorrow.

Paul

Anonymous said...

Jeanel,
I loved seeing the pictures of the party. You look fantastic!!! Miss you lots. Let me know when you want visitors. I am going to make my way to Utah before we move again :)
love, michelle