Saturday, May 15, 2010

Happy Mother's Day 2010

Happy Mother's Day to my mom!
My mom is wise, courageous, strong, kind, thoughtful, spiritual, deep, tough, loyal, trustworthy, faithful, loving, hard working, inspiring, fun, athletic, intelligent, and silly.
I feel honored to be her daughter. My mom has always taught me by example. She has taught me to be a fighter, she has taught me to be faithful, and she has taught me to seek the help of God in my life. What a legacy!
I love you Mom!

My Beautiful flowers from my thoughtful husband and children.

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have been given to be Landon, Xander, and Ryker's mom. I love my boys with all of my heart. I appreciate who they are and enjoy their individual personalities. They fill my days with projects, outings, stories, laughter, frustration, cleaning, cooking, organizing, playing, snuggles, hugs, adventure, inspiration, and love. They are my hopes and dreams. Along with Bruce, they make my life full and complete. I have been blessed!!

Thanks to all of you who are good examples and inspire me to be a better mom!

0 comments: