Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ryker's #2



This afternoon I was taking a nap and heard one of the bedroom doors open and then the bathroom door close. I thought it was Xander. About 10 minutes later I hear, "Mommy I have pooh-pooh." I walk down to the bathroom and there stands Ryker. He has nothing on the bottom and just one arm in the top and was trying to clean up his mess.
Ryker has recently decided that he is not into clothing. The other day he came down from his nap with nothing on but his Crocs. He came skipping across the kitchen floor saying, "Look Mom!"
This morning he woke up Bruce saying, "I'm gonna take off my diaper. It's gonna be cold. I'm gonna have a chill."
Thanks Daddy for cleaning up my mess and getting me fresh!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So glad to know I'm not the only one who faces those kinds of messes!

organize-n-mama said...

Oh my did we have a moment like that the other day. May us mommies with kids and crazy poo stories band together. Noah woke up from a nap the other day and had poo in hand as well as on the crib, and wall. Can you picure a monkey flinging poo. It is no funny at the time but after I can't help but laugh.

Sam said...

Oh, my gosh - that's hilarious. I remember those days. Sometimes, I wish I could go back and do it all again but, alas, all I have is memories. My youngest is 20 now, lol. :)