Friday, September 25, 2009

Clean PET Scan!!

I want everyone to know our amazing news!!! I had a PET scan on Sept 10th and it show no evidence of disease!! It is a huge relief and an amazing blessing!! We received the results prior to our family vacation to Disneyland (pictures and post to follow). We had a wonderful time and feel so blessed to enjoy this healthy time! I can't express how grateful I am for health and energy. Not an hour goes by that I don't think about how blessed I have been and how nice it is to have life back to 'normal'. Thanks for your continued prayers!!

Love to you all!
Jeanel

12 comments:

Anna Linnea said...

Yippee!!!! There couldn't be better news. I am soooo happy for you!

meegz said...

SOOO EXCITING!!! THANKS for the news!!! I didn't know you went to Disneyland, good for you.:)

shaunandnina said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! Tat is terrific news!

Melissa-Mc said...

Congrats on having N.E.D! Just think how far you've come this past year.

Rachelle said...

Jeanel, I was so happy to read the great news! I think of you often, and I'm glad things are going so well.

Kayla said...

That's FABULOUS! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Doing the happy dance! That's so incredible!

Stephanie said...

That is awesome! It gives me hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Congratulations!

organize-n-mama said...

yeppie !!!!

Jen said...

I'm thrilled to hear the great news!!! Sooo happy for you and your family!!!

HezraBez said...

We are so happy for you. You and your family are forever in our prayers!!

Torri P said...

What great news! I am so happy for you