Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Highlights Summer 2009

It has been an incredibly long time since I blogged. I suppose I could try and come up with an excuse, but It would be too philosophical, so I won't. Here are some Highlights from our summer....

In June we had a Nieces' Weekend at Suzette's. We had a great time! We made crepes for dinner, practiced up on our tennis with Grandma, went swimming, and made braclets.




I also enjoyed a visit from Kristine and Missy and their families.

In July Bruce and I celebrated our 5th anniversary in Chicago. We went to The Field Museum, The Shedd Aquarium, The Science Museum, The Willis Tower (aka Sears Tower), The Planetarium,and Navy Pier. We also went on a dinner cruise and stopped by Midwestern University (where I got my master's degree). I was blessed with energy to enjoy the trip and a great travel companion. It was a wonderful get away!!







Sue and I took the boys on a field trip to the Tree House Museum.








At the end of July we spent the day in East Canyon with the Stanley family. We were able to do a Pioneer hike, swim, and play games.







At the beginning of August we had the Otto Family Reunion. We went swimming, played family wiffle ball, ran relay races, made cardboard box structures, roasted smores, put on skits, and hiked Stewart Falls. We had a great time, but also missed Rick and his family.





The first day of school came quickly. Landon is in 2nd grade and Xander is in daily morning pre-school.



1 comments:

meegz said...

Man that Xander is a CUTE CUTE boy!!:) Great update.