Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Landon's 7th Birthday




We celebrated Landon's 7th birthday a little early because I started an experimental vaccine program in Seattle and we were gone on his actual birthday. It worked out great because Landon was able to have 3 days of being the birthday boy. Before leaving we had a "family birthday party" with brothers, parents, cousins, aunts, uncle, and Connor in attendence. Landon has been so excited to turn 7 because most of the tv shows he has been wanting to watch are rated Y7. In prepartion for his birthday he decided to tivo a couple of shows (... he definetly is a planner). One of the shows he is especially excited to watch is Ben 10, so he wanted me to make a Ben 10 cake.

Landon is a wonderful boy with lots of ideas and energy. He is an amazing helper and is super smart. He has the faith of an angel and prays for his mom every day. He loves to play soccer, baseball, basketball, and ride bikes. He is an excellent reader, but enjoys being read to even more. One of his favorite things is going on a date with his mom or dad all by himself. He loves slushies and cheese sandwiches. He can't wait for more teeth to fall out. He gives the best hugs and kisses. I love you my Landy Lou!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Landon was in my Sunbeams class when we first moved into the ward. Such a smart kid. I can't believe how fast they grow!

Stephanie said...

I can't believe that Landon is already that old! That must mean that I am getting even older! Tell him Happy Birthday.

Torri P said...

Landon is 7????? Oh my!! I can't believe that!