Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is 2009. I hope this year is less eventful than 2008!! We brought in the new year at Suzette's. As always, the kids had fun playing with cousins and I enjoyed the time off. We made it until 11:00, popped some poppers and called it a year. I need to find out the secret to teaching the kids to sleep in!
This week's infusion went better than the last two. The doctor gave me some different anti-nausea meds which worked really well. My skin is getting extra-crispy from the radiation and has started to blister in some spots and look pretty leathery/beef jerky-lie in others. I should be done on Weds, but I might go for 2 extra treatments because of the breaks during the holiday season.
School is back in session and getting back into a routine is welcomed. We enjoyed the family play time, snow, and good eats that only this time of year can bring.
May we all enjoy peace and happiness this year!
Love, Jeanel

2 comments:

ourhaskellfamily said...

Jeanel, so glad to hear from you. I have thought about you alot. Andy gives me little updates that he gets from Paul.

Your kids are getting so big! Time goes by so fast!!! I will enjoy being able to catch up with you now. +



Thanks for sharing your blog.

Melissa-Mc said...

Happy New Year! You are going to feel so much better in 2009.