Monday, March 2, 2009

Chemo Resumes

At age 37 and 1 day I started chemo again. I try to think of it as a blessing. I didn't really start feeling the side effects until 36-48 hours after the treatment. I've been tired and nauseated and had a pretty bad headache, as well as bone pain. I'm glad I've already experienced the worst chemo there is because it makes me appreciate that I haven't been feeling that bad. I've been in bed since Saturday, but made it out of bed around 11am on Monday. I had Bruce flip the mattress over because the perma-dent was hurting my back. Hopefully I am on the upswing and can enjoy the next couple of weeks before having another treatment. I figured out that 29 April is my last treatment-- so that is my next goal. Thanks for all of your continued prayers in behalf of my family! The battle continues....
Jeanel

3 comments:

meegz said...

Fight lady fight!!!
PS...I hate the perma-dent too!:)

shaunandnina said...

I like your goal - way to fight it!

Sheredith and Matt said...

Hang in there you little strong woman you!!! ;)