Sunday, November 16, 2008

One More to Go

What a week! Words cannot express how much I hate this chemo. Even seeing it dripping into the IV line is enough to make me sick. I have so much admiration for my fellow chemo-ites who champion through this week after week. I recognize how much I have been blessed to tolerate things so well and marvel at the courage of those who don't. It really is a fight. It's a fight of physical stamina, emotional fortitude, and spiritual strength. Every day when I look into the eyes of my boys, husband, and the rest of my family, I know that it is worth it! I am so grateful for prayer- It gives me the opportunity to lay my burdens down and know that God is mindful of me and what I need. I am grateful for my daily miracles and count them when I feel overwhelmed. My spirit is quickly bouyed knowing of the prayers, faith, service, and friendship that you all offer on my behalf. I hope you all know that each of you make a difference in helping me fight this battle.
Love to you all and God bless!
Jeanel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.....hang in there this week!!! Will be praying it goes quickly so you can move forward mentally and physically.

meegz said...

The fight is worth it Jeanel...YOU are worth it!!! Keep on hanging in there....we continue to pray!