Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Xander


We recently celebrated Xander's 4th birthday with a small family party and a homemade Lego Star Wars cake. I can't believe how big Xander has gotten. It has been so fun watching him grow over the past year. He is has a happy, fun loving spirit and is a very sweet little boy! He gives big hugs and juicy kisses... He loves to ride his bike and scooter, play outside with his brothers, do puzzles, and sing/talk himself to sleep at night. This year he has come up with every excuse for coming out of his room at bedtime and has mastered his colors, letters, numbers. He also loves to sing The FIfty Nifty United States song (I just wish I could get it out of my head!) I am so grateful to be his mom! I l love you Xander!

1 comments:

meegz said...

I LOVE that boys smile!!! Pretty sure he gets it from his mom.:) Thanks for being YOU! Love you Jeanel.